Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anguish!

Oh God please I can't take any more. I am so broken and wounded my heart breaks over and over again. I cry all night long. God please let it be enough. I am trying to hold on but what if I can't? OH God this is too much for me to bare. I am so weak. I can't watch their pain when I can do nothing to stop it. I know there are others who's suffering is greater than this, Yours included, but I have reached my limit Lord I can't do it anymore. Please have mercy God. Please Please Please make it stop. My children are hurting Lord. Be with them please. God I am tired and I can't sleep. My days go by like a whirlwind but the pain remains. Time is moving to quickly. I just need to take a breath. God help me please. I need You, You could end this if You wanted to God. But I know that You know best. Please don't let me go God I can't do this without You. Don't leave us here God please.

1 comment:

  1. I can identify with this pray.I took care of my dad for a year and a half while he was dying from brain cancer and it was my very cry towards the end of it all. Psalm 116 was so comforting to me in the days that followed..."I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy....the cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me....v9...you have delivered me from death...that I may walk before the Lord in the land of the living...v13...Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints"...the entire chapter spoke to me in so many ways. I could picture my dad walking before the Lord in the "Land of the Living(eternally)"! and to think ...precious in the sight of the Lord...our loved ones were ushered in to that land! I miss you, sister....take care <3 Dana Melvard

    ReplyDelete