Monday, August 31, 2009

To God be the glory.

I saw a video clip the other day that made me tear up. I feel exhausted and overwhelmed since I've started my journey as a christian and this video came at the appointed time. God knows everything I'm going through and I keep saying I know that, but I keep missing it. He really knows everything. He sees it all not just the really bad times when I can only cry out in prayer but every time I sigh and every time I feel too tired to even consider whats for dinner. He knows when I don't feel like there is a single person in the whole wide world who understands what I'm going through and He softly says "I know". He is with me right now as I am sharing my words with whoever happens to stumble across my blog page. He is holding me up every second of every day. I could not go through this life with out Him and He knows that too. I am so unworthy of His love, I can never be worthy of His love. How I got so lucky as to stumble across this amazing love I will never know. I am just me, nothing special, A mother of 3 children, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a stranger in this land. I am His and nothing can take that away. No sickness or circumstance or even death can take away my faith in His love for me. I have seen many trails in my life and there is nothing too hard or too big that God can't handle. He takes my fears away and gives me peace. What do I have to be afraid of? I am in awe of how God has brought me through so many trials and even though I am still in the middle of some trials now I know that God will finish the work He began in me. This heart only lives for you Lord.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post. Something I needed to be reminded of right now. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting another comment with my new blog address in case you want to check it out. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete