Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trusting the Lord


A little disappointed to say the least. It seems this year has proven to be one of many doctors appointments and life altering decisions. We have been through a lot this year, I was really hoping to go on a relaxing trip with my husband to just enjoy each others company and have some fun. Dana and Naomi got us tickets to Hawaii and 2 days before we leave Josiah gets a fever. They did test after text on my little guy to see what was wrong. They said there was an infection somewhere but after all the tests and waiting for results the doctor said the nurse who checked his blood the first time didn't clean his skin off well enough and some bacteria that lives on the skin (not harmful) contaminated the blood sample and he has no infection, just a virus. My poor baby had to have a catheter and blood drawn and shots of antibiotics for nothing. I don't really know what to think at this point except that God is in control. I don't know why Josiah had to go through everything he did or why Kenny and I missed our trip but I am choosing to trust God. I am very sad but I am praying for strength and I hope that one day Kenny and I will get another chance to go away together.

No comments:

Post a Comment