Monday, September 10, 2012

We Wont Give Up


Is there anything better than being there for your kids? I love that I get to be apart of three of the most adorable children's lives (a non-biased remark I assure you)! I have to savor these moments because they are fleeting! This was the first time I got out the video camera since Christmas time. Didn't have an urge to film or take pictures because I didn't really want to accept that time is still ticking away and moments still need to be cherished. I don't want to miss out on these moments though....so I'm firing up the video camera and uploading new memories!!! Not moving on, just moving forward! I know Kenny would have been so proud of his son!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    That's quite the professional video!! They look so serious - like little NFL players! Well done both mom and son! :D

    (sorry, the original comment I had was the exact same I can't figure out how to post it under my name vs. the Mexico Sewing Ministry name - I just made them a blog under my name. Gotta love technology!!)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People tell me they have issues leaving comments, but you persevered :) Thanks, Keegan was bummed about loosing the game but after he saw the video he said he couldn't wait till the next game! I'm sure there will be many more to come. Adios La Esperanza lol

      Delete