Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tiny Glimmer Of Light

What is it God that made me feel better tonight? Was it hearing your truth, was it the prayer, or was it simply that someone cared enough to talk to me?
Hebrews 10:25 says let us not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the day approaching.
God this is by far the most difficult thing I've ever experienced! I AM NOT strong enough to handle this. But God You are! Your word says when I am weak You are strong. You know my frame Lord that I am as weak as a worm but You are able to make me into a threshing sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. (Isaiah 41:14-15)
God I need You now more than ever! I can't even trust myself because my emotions are so out of control. I am so thankful for my church family and how they care for me and my children. God please bless them and strengthen their faith. Lord I can't see very far ahead of me right now but I trust that You will lead me. Heal my broken heart Lord and my children's broken hearts as well. Please give me the strength to care for them and comfort them. God be their shield of defense and their rock of refuge. Be their salvation Lord and never let them go. God keep me close to You! In Jesus name AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment