Sunday, March 11, 2012

Post mark... "Heaven"

Today was Keegan's birthday. Our little boy is nine now. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is such a good boy and so smart! He is starting to be very protective too. We missed you today! So much! I stopped by the Dairy Queen on Meridian for lunch, picked up an ice cream cake and took it to home fellowship to share with everyone. I even cut both the boys hair today and it didn't even take that long this time. Josiah wiggled a little but Keegan didn't complain. Their hair turned out nice, I think, it's not as short as you would like but its better than it was. I took Josiah into the doctor on Friday because he's had this cough for so long and then he started complaining of a backache. I knew as soon as he said my back hurts I had to get his lungs checked out and of course they said pneumonia. Jo has cavities too, Keegan and Holly checked out OK at the dentist but poor Jo has to have some fillings done. The dentist wants to pull some of Keegan's baby teeth out to make room for the adult teeth to come in straight. Your weird son is actually looking forward to getting braces.  Holly got her hair cut on Valentines day and she asked me if you could see her new hair cut from heaven. She cries a lot at night. She says she misses snuggling you. I miss that too! I miss you so much!!! It's just not the same without you here! I am trying so hard to be there for the kids but I feel like I'm being pulled in three different directions at the same time. They are grieving too but I am so exhausted! I wish I could just sleep until... I don't know when....because when will I stop missing you? NEVER! This is so hard! Well I better get some sleep or I'll regret it in the morning. Oh who am I kidding, you and I both know I'm not going to sleep! I'll cry for about an hour and go through half a roll of toilet paper before my head hits the pillow! Why did God make it so your nose gets stuffy when you cry I'll never understand! It's like a cruel kick-ya-when-your-down kind of torture! I love you Kenny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment