Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grief at its Best

You can't possible understand this pain! You can't you just can't! No one knew him like I did. No one understands this pain. I don't understand why there are so many bad people in the world and the ONLY person that I have ever loved and that has ever loved me has to die! I don't understand!!! I have no one now that I trusted like him, no one that was here for me like he was. Why God why did you take him? I am crushed! I can't do this with out him. I don't want to do this without him!!! What am I supposed to do now? My children miss their daddy, Keegan asks me why did God have to take my daddy when I was still a kid. What do I tell him? All I can say is I don't know why. Somebody please tell me why. There was never a more devoted father than Kenny Johnson! He was so in love with his kids!!! He would have been there for them! He would have never hurt them! There are so many stupid men in the world who don't care about anyone but themselves! Men who abandon their children and even hurt their children. Tell me where is the sense in that? Why am I here? Why do the days keep coming? Why haven't You come back to rescue us from this evil, hateful, painful existence? Why?

1 comment:

  1. Jesus wept (John 11:35)...and it was said: "See how He loved him!"

    He weeps for you dear sister Alyscia...because He loves you and Kenny so!

    ReplyDelete