Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crushed but not Destroyed

I think the fog might be lifting. I Think I might be OK. My heart is still wounded but I believe my God will carry me through. I cried so much these past weeks I thought my eyes might fall out of my head. My nose was so stuffed up because of sobbing uncontrollably I though I would never breath through my nose again. My head hurt, my body felt so weak and my spirit was torn, but God didn't leave my side. He stayed with me through it all and He listened to my cry. He held me and carried me and I didn't die, even though I thought I might, He kept me safe. My fortress of defense! I still miss Kenny very much and I know there will be days, maybe even tomorrow, when I cry again. But I know God will be my comfort. I know He loves me. God thank You for my life. Thank You for my children whom with out I don't know where I would be right now. Thank You for the last nine and a half years being married to the most wonderful man. Thank You for choosing me to be Kenny's wife. Thank You for my three beautiful children that I get to watch grow. Thank You for my family and my church family who take such good care of me and my children. Thank You God!


No comments:

Post a Comment