Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No Pain No Gain


You broke my heart the other day. I was holding on so tight while You gentley pulled me away. Once I was free it scared the life out of me. I fell for a while; hurting, trembling crying. But somehow You knew just what to do.


You alone are God, You alone are the One. Now I can breath again, now that it's done.


How do You do the things that You do? How do You turn pain and suffering into joy and life brand new?


You alone are God, You alone are the One. Now I can breath, now that it's done.

It's hard to believe what You've done, born to us Your One and only Son. Holy and pure, loving and true. You came to suffer the pain and make us all brand new.


You alone are God, You alone are the One. Now You can breath again, now that it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment