Sunday, July 18, 2010

How did I let this happen? I gave up on faith because of fear. I have been struggling with my thoughts again and wondering why, instead of trusting in the Lord. I have been a fool! I don't know why I let this happen but I know how to stop it. God I give my life back to You. I was being selfish and ungrateful. I am sorry please forgive me. I don't care why things are the way they are any more. I don't want to try to figure it out. I give it all to You God. Your ways are better than my own and I trust You no matter what the future holds. You are patient and loving. Thank You for the gentle correction and for Your forgiveness. Please help me to get through these days that are ahead and lead me down the path that You choose. I need You in my life to be my fortress of defence. I love You and all You have done for me. Thank You for Jesus and for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment